Friday 24 October 2008

Another Image Swap Card

Hi All! As promised, here is the other wallet card that I made for my blogging chum Sam.

As you can see, it is a pretty simple design using DCWV Spring Stack papers and a cute Alota stamp image which I coloured with my ProMarkers. I finished the card with ribbon and lots of adhesive gems!

I received Sam's images just after I dropped this in the post and I am now feeling incredibly guilty as Sam sent me approximately 1 million gorgeous stamped images and I only sent her about...... 20! Hmm, me thinks a 'top-up' parcel may be going into the post shortly!


P.S. Sorry if I am slow to post or respond to comments over the next couple of days, I'll be up in Sheffield cheering Ali on at the National Masters Short Course Swimming Champs - GO TEAM! ~x~ Pin It

11 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is beautiful Stacey. Love the swap card!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Steph, such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Hugs Nikki x

~amy~ said...

What a FUN card Stacey...great colors and I love the added *bling*!

Jenn said...

Sweet card! :D I love the polka dots and the gems are so sparkly! :D Have a great weekend! :D

PaperAddictJenn said...

That is such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Stacey..The colouring is so beautiful...mite have to look at those Promarkers!!!
Have a lovely Evening `sweetness`
`Good Luck` in the draw:)~X~

Victoria said...

Gorgeous wallet card stacey. Fab image. Good luck with the swimming this weekend!
Hugs, Vicky x

Aimee said...

Such pretty colors! Have fun while you're away. Hope he does well!

Shazza said...

this is so cute, great colours too
x

Michelle Short said...

Such a pretty card, I love the papers and how you have matched the soft colouring on the image. Great layout. I hope you had a great time at the swimming champs xx

Julie said...

lovely card, your colouring matches the papers perfectly