Monday 23 November 2009

Simon Says Stamp

Howdy folks. I realised at the weekend that the only cards I've been posting are challenge DT ones, so this week I am going to try and sort that out. So.... (she says holding her breath!), I am going to try and post every day this week and join in a few more fun challenges ☺. Wish me luck!



Kicking things off, I thought I'd share the card that I made for my Mum's birthday. As the theme this week at Simon Says Stamp is 'Animal Antics', I think this little bad boy works perfectly! It may seem a strange card to give your Mum for her birthday, but she is desperate for a Chihuahua and is actually on the waiting list with the Chihuahua rescue people. Fingers crossed she gets her pup before Christmas as she is totally desperate for one!

Goodie List........
Stamps: 'Spike' - It's All in the Accessories by Mo Manning.
Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Gems from stash.

Right, that's it from me for today - see you tomorrow!
Pin It

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what fab card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Kit said...

great card :o) love Mos images

~amy~ said...

Okay, now how fun is that pup image?! Sooo sweet teamed up with the BG papers...perfect Stacey!

Julie said...

Fab card and beautifully coloured.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stacey.

Hugs Riet.x

Cassandra said...

Sounds like it's the perfect card for your MUM! I sure hope she gets one for Christmas too! The card is Fantastic!
Hugs!
Cassandra

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacey :-) I am sure your mum will love this ! :-) I hope she finds a little dog soon x x

Thanks for joining the Simon says animal challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Timcso said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful the papers, the colours! I love the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

Zoe said...

Great layout, love the colouring!