Monday, 16 August 2010

Another Last Minute Posting...

Oh dear! Been a bit busy over the last couple of days and so this is another mega speedy post I'm afraid! As soon as this is done, I'm that cream crackered that I am going to fall straight in to bed. At 8.30 in the evening. What a loser ;o)

Anyway. I combined a few challenges for this little card. I followed the sketch at A Spoon Full of Sugar which is a great one this week. Over at Anyone for Anya, they have a picture inspiration challenge so I whipped the pink and purple colours for this card. Due to the pretty colour combo, the flowers and the bling, I thought this would be a suitable entrant in to this weeks challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - 'What are Little Girls Made of?'.

Goodie List........ 
Digi Stamp:  The Greeting Farm.
Paper: GCD Studios ' Eye Candy' - available from Dies to Die For.
Copic Markers: E00, E02, E11, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, R85, BV00, BV02, BV04, W1, W3, W5, W7 - available from Dies to Die For.
Tools & Embellishments: X Cut flower punch, liquid pearls, gems and ribbon from stash.

Speak soon folks,
Pin It

13 comments:

Kristel said...

A wonderfull card Stacey! Really like it!
Hugs Kristel

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Stacey, love those purle flowers and fab colour combo
love tasha xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such pretty colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Debbie said...

Hi Stacey, Saw your card on Anya blog and thought I would take a look at your blog, so glad I did, your work is stunning, and I have followed you if thats ok. Looking forward to seeing more, keep up the lovely work. Debbiexx

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

Crystal said...

Oh my Stacey this is soooo CUTE!!! EEEEK I just love these colors!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, fab colours and adorable image.
luv
debby

Vicky said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Vicky

yvonne said...

Hi Stacey,
How lovely to "see" you again!
I love your cards , they are always gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Julie said...

Fab card Stacey, your colouring is always outstanding. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

Carole said...

Such a cute card - love the image and her hair is just awesome!
Hugs
Carole x