Sunday 5 September 2010

Shiny and Sparkly.....

When Tracy sent me some of the new My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found' papers to play with, I just did not want to cut them up! They are so sparkly and pretty, I just adore them! But, in the end, they were too gorgeous to just sit in my paper box and so I got stuck in!


I don't really do muted colours but I'm really happy with how this one turned out. I glitter kind of helps though, I guess! I'm also pleased that I managed to squeeze a few challenges in to this card:

* Kraftin Kimmie - Sketch.
* Papertake - 'Just the One'.... in this case 'Colour'!
* Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge - 'Glitter and Sparkle'.


Goodie List........
Stamps: 'Rapunzel' by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - available HERE from DTDF.
Paper: 'Lost & Found - Portobello Road' by My Minds Eye - available HERE from DTDF.
Copic Markers: E00, E02, E11, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, R20, R22, G21, G85, G94, YG23, Y17 - available HERE from Dies to Die For.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Pin It

10 comments:

Julie said...

Fab card Stacey, love the colours.

Shazza said...

this is beautiful Stacey, loving those papers and you have coloured her brilliantly x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super gorgeous. Love those papers but the image is just too cute!!

Victoria said...

Such a sweet card Stacey. I love this cute image and the yummy papers!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Stacey! Really lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I think you did a great job w/these colors that arent your usual style Stacey! Its fun to try something thats out of our zone...especially when we pull it off!LOL!

Lisa said...

So pretty card! I love the image. Thanks for joining us over at Papertake Weekly :)

Cor* said...

Love the colors, sentiment and image. So perfect all together!I spot the sparkly glitter. Thanks for joining in our Glitter & Sparkle spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

Andrea C said...

fantastic card the papers are gorgeous as is the image x

Tracey said...

Fab card, that sentiment is just perfect with the cute image :)

Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x