Thursday 10 February 2011

I'm a Some Odd Girl Guest Designer!

Hi all! I have some exciting news to share with you today.... I'm a Some Odd Girl guest designer! I get to spend the whole of February with these lovely ladies and it really is such an honour :o)

Our first challenge this month is to use at least 3 hearts. Well, I got a little carried away and added quite a few more! I hand drew and cut these so please excuse the fact that they are all a little wonky and different!


Isn't Love Letter Kaylee fabulous?! I had so much fun colouring her, I can't wait to play with the other images I've got!

Whilst I'm here, I just want to draw your attention to this super cool sentiment. It is a fabby one from one of the Inkadinkadoo sets that the fabulous Tracy at Dies to Die For has. This particular one is unfortunately out of stock but there are plenty of others to choose from :o) You can find them all HERE and some are even reduced......!

Goodie List........
Image Stamp:
'Love Letter Kaylee' by Some Odd Girl.
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo available HERE at Dies to Die For.
Paper: 'Walk in the Park' by Echo Park, available HERE from Dies to Die For.
Copic Markers: E00, E02. E11, E29, E41, E43, E47, E49, E50, R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG23, YG63, YG67, BG13, BG15, BG23, BG49, Y17, Y21, YR04, YR16, YR23, W1, W3, W5, W7 - available HERE from Dies to Die For. 
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon from stash.

So, thats all from me. Hope you can join us over at Some Odd Girl for the new challenge!
Pin It

9 comments:

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Such a cutie and what a wonderful card!

Glad to have you with us on the ODD-team this month! :0)

Beth said...

Oh this is so cute! Such a fun image and gorgeous papers as always! Well done on the GD position!

Love Beth xx

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! I love this stamp and the sentiment! perfect!

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, fab sentiment and cute image.
Sam x

Julie said...

Fab card, love your bright papers and your perfectly coloured image!! Great senitment too! Juliexx

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey, fancy you being our Guest DT....great to have you on board.
Hugs
Caz
x

debby4000 said...

Your card is gorgeous Stacey, such a beautiful cute image, great colours too.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

Oh this is crazy cute! Love those fab bright colours and funky design
love tasha xx

Sue said...

Fab card Stacey, love the image and your handmade hearts. Congrats on becoming a guest DT member for Some Odd Girl. It's a new one on me, so will go and check it out.Sue.x