Friday 20 April 2012

Best Dad Ever

OK, I know you are going to be stunned, but I've made my Dad's Father Day card already! Well, he made such a song and dance about getting a shop bought birthday card in January, that I didn't want to risk something happening and me having to buy a shop bought Father Day card as well! If I can get a better pic once the sun finally comes out, I will....

I lurve this MFT 'First Place Award' set. It is so useful, you can basically use it for any occasion and any person. I was also thinking it would be fun to use it on it's own to make some rosettes. Think I am going to make some funny ones for my team at work..... Watch this space!

Make sure you stop by the DTDF store to pick up these fab goodies. I've even made it nice and easy for you and put the links below so that they are just a click away :o)
Hurray - it's Friday! Have a good one,
  Pin It

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab fathers day card.....

~amy~ said...

awesome masculine card!