Sunday 30 March 2008

I've Won an Award!

I cannot begin to tell you how chuffed I am! My Blog has only been up and running a couple of days and the lovely Jools has awarded me the 'You Make My Day' award!

The rules of the game dictate that it is now up to me to nominate 3 Blogs which I believe to be truly inspiring and inspirational. With so many fabulous Blogs out there, I will admit that I struggled to narrow it down. But, here are my top 3........


So now ladies, its your turn to proudly display your 'You Make My Day' award and in turn, each nominate 3 deserving fellow Bloggers. Who will you pick?!

Pin It

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you Stacey!! Your blog is looking great! I will update my blog to show the award a bit later on.
xx :0)

Janet said...

Ooo thank you Stacy! I feel honoured but what do I do to get the award to my blog? X