Friday 6 June 2008

I Rock Their Socks!



I was given this really funky award last week by both Jools and Mand but completely forgot to post it! Thank you both so much - you both Rock My Socks too! When nominating me, Mand said something that really made me smile. She commented that all my cards are wildly different and that she really likes that. Unfortunately, I don't really plan it that way, I just seem to amble from one idea to another without a very clear idea of where I am going! It's a fluke they ever turn out right I think!

So, now for the tricky part.....who to pass it on to?! Well, I am going for Aimee, Beth and Jennifer. All three of these ladies have super-dooper blogs, make sure you pay them a visit sometime soon!


Pin It

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Stacey, You ROCK! I love all your cards/creations. Thanks for sharing pics of your amazing stuff! AND thanks for passing this award on to me! wowee!

Manda said...

You made me laugh with that comment Stacey. All my cards look the same so yours are just a breath of fresh air. Keep it up!

Mand xxx