Thursday 6 November 2008

A Late Mojo Monday #58

I'm a little late sharing this card with you I'm afraid as I completely forgot about it! And, it was made following a challenge sketch from last week, so I think I have rather missed the boat!
I made this card for Vicky with whom I did an image swap with last week. I mounted panels of Making Memories papers onto my card blank and added this fab Elzybells image. The girls are coloured with Promarkers and I tried my best to match this to the spotty DP. I made a circular sentiment using my nesties and a bargainous Studio G stamp set and finished the card with some Poppicraft ribbon.

Time for some good news. It is nearly Friday, which means that is nearly the weekend! Woo-hoo!

Pin It

17 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers, as you may see from my blog today :)(spooky) and the image is so sweet, love how you have coloured it,
Gina xxx

Victoria said...

Fab card Stacey. I absolutely loved it as soon as I opened it! Love the effect of the copic markers. These are definately going on my christmas list!
Hugs, Vicky x

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!!

-t

Sandra said...

Hi Stacey,another beautiful card,love your choice of papers and colours....and i so love these Elzybells stamps,this image is so cute and you've coloured it perfectly,
Take care
Sandra x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and the darling sentiment. Thanks for playing! :)

Oliva Ohlson said...

Love it!
Oliva

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Stacey, love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Hugs Nikki x

Julia said...

Fab card! Love the image (one of my favs) and papers are gorgeous. x

Sarah said...

A really lovely card and great colouring!
xx :0)

~amy~ said...

a-dorable card Stacey!

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Stacey, love the papers you have used. looks wonderful. hugs rachxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

OOh this is a gorgeous card so beautifully coloured ,love it ,Dawnxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is fabby - I adore the papers and your colouring is wonderful......xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Stacey...love the stamped image:)~X~

Aimee said...

VERY cute! love the colors!

Shazza said...

great card, love the colours Stacey
x

Poppy said...

so cute, great colours
poppy