Monday 8 February 2010

Challenge Combining.....

I always feel a bit of a cheat when I do this, but I am going to enter todays card in to 6 challenges - Papertake, Creative Card Crew, Paperplay, Charisma Cardz, Stamp Something and Crazy 4 Challenges! All of these challenges involve hearts, love or Valentines in some way, so I hope my card fits the bill!

I went crazy with my metal ruler for this one and distressed the heck out of my papers! Not something I do often, but I really like how it turned out.

Goodie List........
Stamps: 'Valentine Flopsey' by MFT, on special offer at Dies to Die For.
Paper: Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Copic Colours: E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, R35, R37, R59, W1, W3, W5, W7.
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon from stash.

Toodle-pip!
Pin It

20 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and fabby colours too.
luv
Debby

~amy~ said...

sooooooo sweet and check out all those challenges!!

Crystal said...

AWWW how darling Stacey, wow way to go with those challenges!!!! I just love flopsey!!! SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Stacey what a gorgeous card hunny and that image is soooo cute. Love your back ground paper too! have a lovey day hugs Linda x

Nancyroo said...

wow! so gorgeous! excellent job!

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute. I love the brown and red colors.
The image is wonderfull and so are your coloring.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stacey.

Hugs Riet.x

Deirdre said...

Stacey, I love it. Great card.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

Bubbles said...

So so sweet!! Love the papers you have used and of course the cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab, Stacey!

Victoria said...

So sweet Stacey! Love the distressed effect you got with your ruler as well!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

CraftyC said...

I think its a really cute card stacey and your metal ruler did his job well!
Clairexx

Vee said...

This is just fabulous I love the image and the colours..Thanks for Playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! and I want the paper! I can't find it though on their site...will you email me the name or a link? thanks!
Pam Going Postal

tanjaak said...

Oh so cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

Sam said...

Such a cute card Stacey. Love the paper. Look at you with that collection of copics, just started my sketch collection - its all your fault!! Thanks for playing along at CCC.
Sam x

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is just too darling Stacey!! Love the distressed edges!! Great valentine!!

Deb said...

that is so gorgeous love that cute bunny! hugs Debx

Lucy said...

love the bunny!!! What a great card, the scallopped edge is great and the papers are so pretty. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Adorable!!! <3