Thursday 25 February 2010

Friday Sketchers #90

Oh crikey, I need to face it, I have a total Zoe Pearn addiction! I just cannot get enough of that lovely lady's papers! These are my latest additions.....

Loving this cute little TGF image as well and was most delighted when Tracy sent this beaut to me in my last DT package! These babies were available briefly at the start of the year but aren't officially released until 1st March. Of course, Tracy already has these bad boys (and girls!) ready to go so get ready for Monday!


Goodie List........
Stamps: 'Happy Days' by The Greetings Farm, from Dies to Die For.
Paper: Away We Go - Zoe Pearn, available from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Copic Markers: E00, E11, E43, E47, E49, E50, R20, R22, BG15, BG34, BG49, Y17, Y21, W1, W3, W5, W7.
Tools & Embellishments: Prima flowers, ticket from Zoe Pearn paper kit, brads and gems from stash.

Ooh, nearly forgot to say, this one follows the layout over at Friday Sketchers! I really enjoyed playing with this sketch so I think it is one I will definately use again.
Pin It

9 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Stacey...she is Oh so cute!!! Love the colors on this card!!!! Very cute!

Crystal said...

AWWW what a sweetie Stacey!!!!! Fabulous colors!!!

Victoria said...

Sos weet Stacey! I can see why you have a ZP addiction. These papers are fab! Love your CAS design, just stunning!
Have a great weekend hun!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Mary J said...

Morning Stacey! You've done a fab job with this little lady! I wasn't that keen on her but now I love her!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards ! These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them! enjoyed your blog very much. Iflorist.co.uk

Nicole Bailey said...

stacey
what an adorable card...LOVE that image and I love the teal color-so very pretty and spring like!

Sue said...

Love the papers, the colour is gorg. Really with you on the Zoe Pearn papers, she really has some beautiful collections. Also, loving the image, she is sooooo cute.

Neenie said...

Gorgeous card, Stacey. Such a little cutie and beautifully coloured. Love it!x :)

Sam said...

Such a sweetie. Love the colour scheme.
Sam x