Sunday 4 April 2010

Anyone for Anya? .... anything goes!

Happy Easter everyone! I've spent the day at my in-laws and have been stuffing myself silly on very naughty chocolate cake! Shh.... don't tell my thighs, they might not have realised yet that I've consumed approximately 1 billions calories!

This week over at Anyone for Anya?, the theme is 'Anything Goes'! So, whip out your Greeting Farm or CC Design stamps and get inky - you can make anything you want! The only stipulation is that you make something better than this monstrosity.....

Ooh, I really hate this card. Don't ask me why, I just don't think it works. Boo hiss. Anyway, despite my dislike for it, I am entering it in to a few other challenges.

Papertake - Anything Goes.
Charisma Cardz - Animal Magic.


Goodie List........
Stamps: CC Designs - Spring Things. Available here from Dies to Die For.
Paper: The Birds and the Bees from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Copic Colours: Y17, Y21, YG04, YG07, B60, B63.
Tools & Embellishments: Picket fence die, Whimsy butterfly stamp from Snippets Sentiment Set 1, Stickles.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope to stop by your blogs in the next day or two.
Pin It

9 comments:

Lynsey said...

Great card Stacey! This image is so sweet!
Hugs Lynsey x

Julie said...

This makes sense to me but is probably double Dutch to most people but I love the way that the background paper becomes part of the picture. Hope you can translate my jibber,as it's a complement to your stunning card.Happy Easter,Julie x

Julie said...

Hi Stacy I have to say I think this is quite a cute card.

maddy hill said...

tis a cute card Stacey , and l love your colouring .
hugs
maddyx

kelly ledder said...

This is so cute love it x

~amy~ said...

what? I think it is super adorable!

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Stacey,
love your shading and the pretty papers that you have used. x

raindropecho said...

Aww what a sweet creation! Such fun, bright colors!

Sarah said...

Stacey I think this card is super cute! He is so sweet!
xx :0)