Friday 14 September 2012

Shine!

Hello lovely people! I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I know I certainly am as I'm off to France tonight for a little weekend away. Here's to lots of chilled out mooching around, yummy food and plenty of wine - without one of us being on lemonade because we have to drive! Anyway, enough of my waffle. Let me show you what you came for.... Some crafty inspiration!


I had a ridiculous amount of fun with this card and I'm so chuffed/stunned that the bling I added to the sentiment came out in the picture - first time I've ever managed that!

I went for a real scrappy feel on my card, just like my biggest stamping idols do. I'm not sure I executed it with the level of precision that they do, but I think it is definitely passable! I particularly adore this amazing Crate Paper collection, just the most beautiful designs and colour palette. Yum!

I applied the bling to the sentiment in a slightly different way and I think this will be my method of choice from now on. I squirted a little Stickles on a piece of scrap and then used a paint brush to paint on the sparkles. It gave a must thinned, less gloppy look which I much prefer. A useful tip ith Christmas just around the corner. 

Anyway, must dash, I have a ferry to catch!




Pin It

2 comments:

Aud said...

This is great Stacey, love the image and layout youve used really nice. Aud x

Michelle Short said...

Great card Stacey, love the papers and your colouring on the fab image is stunning xx