Saturday 7 March 2009

Dies To Die For Guest Designer Call

As you have probably seen, Tracy is advertising for a guest DT post for her shop, Dies to Die For. Well, even though I probably don't have a snowballs chance in hell of being picked, I thought it was worth a go as I love all the amazing goodies that Tracy gets in the store. I also think that Tracy would be a fab 'boss' as she is a totally lovely person, especially as she still talking to me after I nearly killed her PC with kindness last year!

When I saw the DT call, I decided that I wanted my entry to use a stamp that Tracy actually sells in the store. Luckily for me, I was recently sent this gorgeous Miss Anya image and, ta-da! You can find it here at Dies to Die For!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Miss Anya - The Greeting Farm, Studio G Clear Stamp.
Paper: Basic Grey - Offbeat.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Copics.
Embellishments: Dew Drops, macrame string, buttons and ribbon from stash.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Tracy likes my creation!

Pin It

20 comments:

Riet said...

woww Stacey,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

~amy~ said...

Good Grief Sista...this is incredibly FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!! I love it...hmmmm...must check out the BG Offbeat...very groovy!!!

Julia said...

Lovely card Stacey, the rich colours are fab. Don't put yourself down, your cards are very inspirational and you have a good chance as anyone to win. Loving your new haircut btw, it really suits you! xx

Anonymous said...

Stacey, this is beautiful. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

shell

ps. thank you for your lovely comment about my Ismaki card, means alot xx

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG! Of course you have a chance at being picked for the designer call....you make super fab cards and your blog is awesome!

Good Luck!
-Nicole

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,huge thanks for letting me know about the fabulous papers ,huge hugs Dawnxxxx
,thanks for all your comments xxxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous, stunning, fabulous!...and that's just the new haircut - love it!

....now this card is truly, truly scrumptious! Amazing colours/papers and a wonderful layout/design....wishing you all the best with this! xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card...beautiful Miss Anya...perfectly coloured and great BG papers.
Thanks for your comments
Carole

maddy hill said...

fab card Stacy ! good luck on the DT call !

love your colouring .
maddy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love those papers and the fabulous image.

MarkerGeek said...

Great card! I'd say you have a great chance. :)

Good luck!

Shazza said...

how could she not LOVE it Stacey, what a great card. I love the stamp and your colours are fab. Wishing you lots of luck
x

lampwork beads by jo said...

this is a beautiful card, well done

Sam said...

Fab card Stacey, good luck with the DT call. Love the image, just off to check out the website...
Sam x

Sarah said...

I can see why you were selected for the DT Stacey, this card is just amazing!! Well done!
xx :0)

Sally said...

This is absolutly gorgeous, and well done to you, you must be soooooooo chuffed, look forward to seeing more fab greatness.
Sal. x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Stacey this is awesome dear, such fabulous colouring of the great Miss Anya, still waiting for mine having seen this I am getting really impatient
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

Oh wow, Stacey, this is a fab card. Love everything about it.x

Jenn said...

Love it! Miss Anya is looking so cute...you did a fab job coloring! ;D Gorgeous dp too! :D

Bev said...

What a stunner!! Amazing colour combo and a fabulous card sweetie x