Wednesday 23 July 2008

Awards.... and VERY Overdue Thank you's for Awards!

Oh dear, I've been utterly useless at keeping up with things lately and some very lovely peeps amongst you have nominated me for some awards but I still haven't posted them (and the associated thank you's!) on my blog. Rubbish. So, without further ado..........

I was given this award by E.T., Jools, Sharon, Kerry, Jose and Janet because my blog 'caught their eye' in some way. How nice is that?! A massive THANK YOU to you ladies. The rules state that you must pass the award on to 7 other deserving blogs but, unfortunately, because I've been so slow in posting, all of my favourites have already received this award. Therefore, I will just leave this award here and if you haven't yet received it and I leave you comments reguarly, please feel free to claim it as your own!

The fun doesn't stop there as today (get me, I'm actually posting on time!), Beth and Kerry nominated me for a Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card! Such a cute award! Thanks guys - if only it were a real one eh?! Imagine all those lovely goodies you could buy.....!

The rules of this award are slightly different from the usual......

1. Only 5 people are to be nominated.

2. 4 out of the 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. 1 has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Well, I've had a bit of a think and I have decided that the first 4 people I am going to nominate are: Janet, Nikki, Sheila and Terrie. Not only are they all incredibly talented, these lovely ladies always find time to leave me such lovely comments. So, this is just a little thank you back to them.

My final nomination goes to Jenn. Jenn is from Texas and I only stumbled across her blog a couple of months ago but I tell you, I am totally hooked! She is fabulous!

Pin It

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations Stacey on receiving this award and thank you so much you have made my day! Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

Jenn said...

Congrats Stacey on both of these awards...you so deserve it!!! :D Thanks for nominating me too...you are too sweet! I'll have to play later!!! :D

kerry said...

Well deserved awards Stacey! I've just given you the BFF on my blog too, must start looking to see if peeps have them already.....lol
Kerry xxx

Sheila Hallworth said...

Thank you so much for my award! I finally got round to putting it on my blog. So sorry for the delay and it was very kind of you to think of me : )