Tuesday 15 July 2008

I'm SO Lucky!

I was so excited when I got home from work tonight - both my SBS Secret Sister package AND my Docrafts swap images had arrived!

I finally discovered who my secret sister was..........SHEILA! Thank you SO much for the masses of goodies you sent Sheila, I was over the moon with them. For the rest of you, here are a couple of pics of what I received.......

There was a Magnolia 'Shabby Chic' stamp, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, gorgeous ribbon, some Doodlebug brads and spot eyelet type things, Sakura Glaze pen, some Studio G stamps and little acrylic block, feathers, chocolate, glitter, an inkpad, and (my absolute favourite thing!) a little mini easel! There was also the most gorgeous little Elzybells stamp which says "Handstamped for you by Stacey" - so cute! On top of all this, Sheila also included a wonderful little handstamped candle, a little origami box with some Bella images in and a wonderful pop up accordian card featuring some lovely Penny Black images. Such an amazingly generous gift. I'm still speechless......not that you'd be able to tell from the length of this post!!!

As I previously mentioned, also in the post was a card from my image swap buddy Sarah from the Docrafts forum.

As you can see, I got a number of Penny Black images which I was really pleased about as I don't actually own any PB stamps of my own. You know what this means....... I can finally join in the Penny Black Challenge Blog! Hurrah! Thanks Sarah!

Hope you are all having as good an evening as moi!

Pin It

8 comments:

Sheila Hallworth said...

Soooo glad you liked them Stacey. I think we have a mutual appreciation club going on here...! ;o)

Sonja said...

How awesome is that? I just love those beautiful pink ribbons! Can't wait to see what you create with all that great stuff.

My Paper World said...

Wow! What a lot of fabulous goodies! Lucky you! I can't wait to see what you create with them! xx

Jenn said...

You lucky duck! Can't wai to see what you do with all those goodies!!! :D

Caroline said...

ooooh you lucky thing, there's some great stuff in there.... love all the pink! can't wait to see what you create :-)

Shazza said...

WOW what a lovely surprise package to get
Sharon
x

Jill said...

ooh Stacey that easel is cute. Enjoy your goodies I can't wait to see your creations Jill x

tracey said...

wow what a fantastic lot of stuff. thank you for your gorgeous card i love it. xx