Sunday 27 July 2008

There is Blog Candy EVERYWHERE!

On my travels, I've noticed that absolutely everyone seems to be offering blog candy at the moment - How generous?! Well, like many others, there are so many links to add that I have decided to advertise these varied goodies in one large post. It's easier for you to find, its easier for me to post - everybody's happy!
The brilliantly talented Michelle is offering some gorgeous pastel candy as part of her 1 year Blogoversary celebrations. The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 8 August.
Bev is giving away some wonderful Hanglar and Stanglar images along with some other goodies. Now, wouldn't we all love to get our grubby paws on those lovely things?! Well, make sure you hot foot it over to Bev's blog by 9 August so you don't miss out.
Finally, my incredibly talented SBS sister Sonja is offering the cutest little altered item that she has made. It is seriously fab - so fab I was tempted not to tell you so I'd have a better chance of winning it :o) She's going to draw a winner on 15 August.

Pin It

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for your comment Stacey. I don't know about 15mins of fame, I think it'll be more like 30 secs lol!!!
Sharon :-)x

Vicki said...

Hiya Stacey

Just wanted to say congrats, as I bought this months issue of simply cards & papercraft magazine today and saw your cards on show. Well done you, they're fab xx vicki xx