Thursday 17 April 2008

Arte y Pico Award!

I've been a bit rubbish lately at keeping up to date with important things. The main important thing that I haven't done is to post my Arte y Pico award! I have recently been lucky enough to have 3 different people nominate me for this award so I would like to send a big thank you to Chris, Steph and Saz.
However, along with awards come responsibilites. On receiving the award, the recipient must:

1. Pick 5 blogs that they consider deserve the award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also their contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5. Show these rules!

Well, this is where the problems come. I have an enormous list of blogs that I visit virtually on a daily basis. However, all of my favourites seem to already have this lovely award! So I am a bit stumped as to who to award it to. But, if you are reading this and are thinking "I've never been given it, she could have awarded it to me...." This one is for you!

Pin It

0 comments: