Monday 7 April 2008

Gorgeous PIF Candy from Chris!

Yippee! I am the proud owner of this gorgeous PIF candy from Chris. She has sent me loads of fab stamped images, flowers, ribbons and buttons all wrapped up in a gorgeous little wallet card. Thank you so much Chris - I was over the moon when it arrived at work this morning. You'll be pleased to hear that my whole office were mightily impressed with your handiwork!

Whilst I am off in a minute to go play with my new goodies (will post up the results soon!), I shall be starting to prepare my very own PIF blog candy soon. So, watch this space, you never know what delights may shortly appear...............!

Pin It

3 comments:

Angela K said...

OOOOooo! Look at all those great images! Have fun!! Hello from another SBS16 sister!

Chris Steer said...

Glad you liked your goodies Stacey - Look forward to seeing some more fantastic cards with some of the images!
Love
Chris x

Tracy K said...

Wow all those images, how lucky are you