Sunday 25 May 2008

Candy, Candy EVERYWHERE!

It never fails to amaze me just how many generous bloggy people there are out there! I was doing my usual blog surfing this morning and I came across 3 different blogs, each offering the most delicious candy that I just had to share my finds with you..........

Cathy is offering some lovely bits and bobs to celebrate the fact that she will no longer be a 30-something as of 31st May! Make sure you drop by check out her lovely blog and to wish her a 'Happy Birthday'!

To celebrate reaching 5000 hits (even though she is now on 6000+!), Michelle is offering some gorgeous stamped images, some blooms and stamps (amongst lots of other yummy things!). She is also the owner of a fabulous blog so make sure you check it out before 2nd June when the offer of candy expires!

Finally, Jennifer has some really tasty candy on offer as she has reached a phenomenal 40,000 hits to her blog. Once you check out her blog, you will see why though - she is an incredibly talented lady who inspires me on virtually a daily basis. AND she is really nice. Some people have all the luck don't they?! Her candy closes on 31st May so make sure you enter!

Pin It

0 comments: