Thursday 29 May 2008

Happy Birthday Dawn!

This evening I made the card below for my SBS16 Sister Dawn, whose birthday it was yesterday.

She had challenged us to make her a birthday card. In return, she was offering some luverly blog candy. Unfortunately, my effort has ended up a bit of a rush job as I've technically missed the deadline and I've been rushing to get the blighter on here before she does the draw!

So.......here you go Dawn, Happy Birthday for yesterday ....... and apologies for being a bit late!!! Further apologies for the dodgy pic, it's really dark and dingy outside tonight so getting a decent photo proved difficult!


This one is made of freebie mag papers, my only Tilda (sob sob, sniff sniff...!), a dotty sizzix embossing folder thingy, some ribbon, a flower (which I've just realised looks half dead!) and a Pink Petticoat sentiment. I coloured Tilda with watercolour pencils and adding faux stitching with a pink stardust pen.

Pin It

3 comments:

Sue said...

Ahh, a really cute card, Stacey. I'm sure Dawn will love it.

Dawn said...

Thanks, Stacey! So cute - funny thing is it kinda looks like my daughter! You'll be getting a little something heading your way.

Zoe said...

really cute card