Saturday 3 May 2008

Card to Celebrate Beth's 100th Post

This is a card that I made today to take part in Beth's challenge to celebrate her 100th blog post. Beth posted a sketch and this is my take on it..................


I used my new Cosmobella stamp (mounted on 3D pads) and a gorgeous digikit download called Neopolitan. I coloured with my Whisper pens and highlighted with my Gellyroll pens. I embellished with adhesive gems and a metal 'Friends' tag from The Eyelet Outlet. I finished the card off by getting myself in a heck of a mess with lots of ink!

I'm really not sure about this card. I adore the papers. I like the image. Beth's sketch is fab. But something isn't quite right still......... any ideas?!

Hope you are all having a good BH weekend!

Pin It

11 comments:

Beth said...

I think this is fab Stacey!! It doesn't need anything changing! I love the stamp and the papers, and the inking makes them all 'pop'! Thanks so much for entering my challenge with such a lovely card, good luck! xx

Sonja said...

Stacey,
This is such a great card. I really like this Bella stamp, it's so much fun.

kerry said...

Fab card Stacey! Love those papers & the lo you've used for them. The image looks great, I love the card as it is!!
Kerry xxx

Kazza said...

Gorgeous card I love the colour scheme :O)

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the colours and papers, great layout too x

Andrea said...

I love the cards you have made! Your style is fresh and fun - very nice! I recently found pink petticoat on the net and have been addicted ever since LOL

Mel said...

Love this card as it is :0)

Kim Costello said...

Looks very good to me too, the colours are stunning and it's great stamping! Lovely card!

Janet said...

Fab image and colours!X

Vicki Hook said...

This card is awesome, I love the color combo you used!

Angela K said...

Very nice card, love the colors!