Thursday 29 May 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Beth!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten Years Ago
Well, 10 years ago I would have been at the end of my first year of A-levels and so I would have been revising for my mock exams in English, Geography and Sociology. I now feel very old - surely that can't have been 10 years ago? It was only yesterday wasn't it?!


2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'
Umm, I think I had better do this for tomorrow as today is nearly over!
1. Make the lunches.
2. Deal with 100's of dissertations and exam scripts at work. I think I hate finals more than the students do!
3. Clean the house ready for Ali's Mum's visit on Saturday. I have a pile of clothes next to the bed which is now so high, Ali affectionately refers to it as 'Ben Nevis'. Think that had better go before the arrival of Mrs G........
4. Do the online Sainsburys shop. I don't do going to actual supermarkets - I much prefer the virtual kind!
5. Ring BT and tell them they are totally useless. AGAIN. It's a weekly chore.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
1. Houmous and pitta bread. Especially the new houmous with pesto that Sainsburys do!
2. Pancakes with sugar and lemon.
3. Muesli.

4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire
1. Move my parents off the Isle of Wight and buy them a lovely house near to me.
2. Build our very own 'Grand Design', with a huge craft room stocked with goodies for me and a 50m swimming pool for Ali.
3. Buy an Aston Martin DB9 and a new style Mini to potter about in.
4. Hire a personal trainer.
5. Go on a super-dooper holiday.

5. Places I have Lived
Ooh, bad question to ask me. In my (nearly!) 27 years, I have moved 17 times! You could say I am fairly nomadic. As for the actual places I have lived, here we go: Brighton, Warnham, Isle of Wight (Sandown, Newport, Wootton, Shanklin, Yaverland, Lake, Ryde), Winchester, Chandlers Ford and now Southampton. Bet you wish you hadn't asked eh?!

I am now going to pass this fab tag on to some of my blogging pals - hope you haven't already had it!

Pink Gem
Scrappin with Mel
Kipper Craft
Shari-Anne
Saz's Cards

Pin It

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'll get my thinking cap on & do this tomorrow!!
Sharon:-)x

mel4christ said...

Ok, I posted my answers!!!

Hope you have an awesomely creative week!!

Mel