Wednesday 14 March 2012

First Card for a Year!

Well, I finally made a card. It only took me a year! Despite the fact I'd completely forgotten how to colour and couldn't remember all my Copic combos, I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out!


Now, as this is a pretty girly card, I think I am safe to enter this card in to this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge.

Goodie List........
Stamps: "Charlotte" by Kraftin' Kimmie, "Talk Loud" by The Greeting Farm.
Paper: DCWV - Mango Frost.
Copic Markers: E00, E11, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG63, YG67, YR07, YR23, YR68, Y15, Y21, BG10, BG15, BG23, BG49, W1, W3, W5, W7.
Tools & Embellishments: Nestabilities, MFT Die-Namics, Ribbon and Gems from stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. It feels very strange but very lovely to be back!
  Pin It

8 comments:

Marcea said...

well my little darling I have missed you and welcome back!!!!!!! Gorgeous card - mwah xxx

Karen said...

Hi Stacey, so great to see you back. Must admit that my blogging is also a bit hit and miss due to other commitments - work, uni course etc. will be looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations.
Karen x

debby4000 said...

Welcome back Stacey, you haven't lost you colouring touch she is perfect and what a fabulous card.
Hope we see some more.
luv
Debby

Shante said...

This is so cute! Welcome back

Jackie said...

Fabulous card to make you comeback with. I love those vibrant colours :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

She is gorgeous Stacey! Fab colour combo!

Shazza said...

tis fab!!

Sarah said...

Forgotten how to colour?!!? Who are you kidding?!? This is fab hun!!
Sarah xx :0)