Sunday 18 March 2012

Oldies but Goodies

One of the advantages of having a year off crafting is that all your old stash becomes new again! I've had this Pink Cat Studio image for about 3 years and I forgot how cute it was :o)


This is the card I gave to my Mum today, along with a giant orchid that she had been lusting after for ages! We went out for a girlie day, had a poke around some retro shops and then had afternoon tea... and a gossip! It was fab.

Apologies for the dodgy picture. We still haven't set up the proper PC. Consequently, I'm using online photo editing packages and they just don't have a patch on my beloved Photoshop!

I am going to enter this card in to a few challenges though......

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - "Mums".
Creative Inspirations - "Something for Mums". 
Totally Gorjuss - "Spring" - Nothing says spring more to me than this colour combo :o)
Paper Sundaes - "Photo Inspiration".


Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!
Pin It

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very sweet. I find it's great to dig out the oldies now and again :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Stacey.
luv
Debb

Trudie said...

Very sweet.... loving your use of the papers. Thank you for joining us at MMCS xx
Trudiexx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovely card love all the fab DP's x
Thanks for playing along with us at My mums craft shop challenges this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Aunty Sue said...

Sorry this is a little late but lovely card and thanks for joining Creative Inspirations

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and the picture is fine too! Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week for our Spring Challenge, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)