Honestly, I really need Photoshop back! I am so fed up with not being able to edit my pictures properly. This one took hours of fiddling with 2 online programs. If only I could remember which box I packed Photoshop in back in November.... probably one of the pile still taped up in the spare room! Oh well, it's another project for the Easter break :o)
Anyway, I had a good old crafty play at the weekend and produced this bright and cheerful creation. I've just brought some Neenah cardstock and I really like how it colours up. I coloured up this pretty little lady in about 10 minutes flat!
I'm really struggling adding embellies to my cards at the moment. I can get the layout sorted but am really struggling to add the extra details that brings a card to life. I'm really interested how you all go about this... what are your top tips?
Anyway, a few more challenges ticked off....
* Tiddly Inks - Birthday Bash (I hope this card is suitable - 'Happy Everything' seems to include birthday!).
* Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.
* Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes.
* Sweet Stampin Challenge - Anything Goes.
* Paperplay - Spring Colours.
* Crafty Catz - Spring is in the Air.
* Creative Card Crew - Spring.