Sunday 25 March 2012

Hey, Hey!

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying this amazing weather. I'm absolutely loving finally having a garden to play in - love the new house! Never thought I'd enjoy pottering in the garden, but I actually do... It's a miracle. I've even planted up some seeds in my new propagator so that I get my herb garden started - can't wait for them to grow :o).

Well, when I haven't been pottering, I've been crafting. Here is a little something I created during the week - hoping you like it...



Isn't this Mo image fab?! Love the whole series of these, they're just such a joy to colour. I've captured a few challenges here too...

My Mums Craft Shop - Digi Images.
Papertake - Bingo (Die Cuts, Free, Glitter).
Mo's Challenge Blog - Bling it On.

Anyway, it's back to work tomorrow so I'm going to skidaddle so that I can squeeze in more fun before bedtime!

Thanks for dropping by,
Pin It

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Terrific card, Stacey! I love the colors and papers and fun image! Great coloring and design! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

Dorcas said...

Great card, Stacey! Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Beth said...

Ooh this is gorge! Such a fab image and I love your funky layouts! Glad to have you back! :D

Love Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Stacey, love it.
luv
Debby

Michelle Short said...

Hi Stacey, been meaning to comment since you have been back. I LOVE that you are back! So glad to see your creations again. Hope you are good. We'll have to see a pic of your new crafty area soon!

Love this card, love the papers and the image - gorgeous colouring.

Hugs,
Michelle xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Stacey
It's great to see you back in blog land sharing your lovely cards again!
This is a fab card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - very cute image x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

cardsandacuppa said...

Welcome back to blog land! I see you ahve picked straight back up where you left off, another stunning bit of colouring here :-)
Great to hear from you again
Hugs xxx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Stacey, you've done a wonderful job colouring her!!
Clairexx