Wednesday 21 March 2012

More Rediscovered Stash

Whilst flicking through my stamp folder, I spotted this lovely Greeting Farm Miss Anya. I can't believe that I have neglected all this stash for so long! 

I've also managed to use some of this fab Basic Grey 'Granola' paper which I've had for years. I'm just gutted that my picture is so blinking awful! You can't even see the vellum on the big butterfly. I really need to get the PC sorted... grr!

I'm going for a few challenges for this one......
Allsorts - 3 in a Row (Butterflies and gems).
Basic Grey Challenges - Girlie (Granola DP).
Die-Ing for a Challenge - Brown & Blue (I've used MFT Die-Namics, available from DTDF).

Hope you are having a fab week,
  Pin It

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely card, love all those papers you have put together....

Jackie said...

Gorgewous card, I can see the vellum on the flutterby! :o)
Jackie xx

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Stacey. I have this image and papers and hate to admit it but they haven't ben used! Shame on me! I have so much neglected stash, maybe that means I have too much? :-)
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, lovely colours.
Thanks for entering the DAFC challenge!
Sarah xx :0)

~amy~ said...

check you out...jumping right into challenges! I can see the vellum butterfly! lovely work girl.

Nicola said...

Stunning card Stacey, love the image, design and fab attention to detail!
Thanks for entering our Three in a Row challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card - stunning colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

pickle said...

Hi Stacey, What a fab card I love the colour combo and you have coloured the image beautifully as always
Kerry x

Kimberly said...

Super cute...we have a DT call going on...would you be interested?? Come have a look...
www.justwordz.ca

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, love the rich colours.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Die-Ing for a challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour combo and fab image. I love those butterflies xx