Sunday 25 October 2009

Anyone for Anya? 10

I'm actually super-organised you know... I'm posting in to the future! It's actually Thursday to me but to you it will now be Sunday and time for another Anyone for Anya? challenge! This week we have another of Dawny's corking sketches for you to have a bash at. Here is my attempt.....

... I know, I cheated a little and rotated the sketch but overall, I'm pretty pleased with the result. Nearly broke my heart to cut into these gorgeous Cosmo Cricket papers though!

Goodie List........
Stamps:
'Savannah' by The Greetings Farm, in stock at Dies to Die For.
Paper: 'Earth Love' by Cosmo Cricket.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Embellishments: Metal brads from stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

gotta dig that delish earth love :) I love her facial expression!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Hugs Nikki x

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Stacey this is too cute!! Love her paper pieced dress!

Tara said...

This is really pretty Stacey and I just love that gorgeous image and those scrummy papers too!
Hugs Tara xx

Victoria said...

Super cute Stacey! Love these CC papers! Hope you've had a good weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Judi said...

OH my gosh - she is so cute!! I just ordered my first Anja stamps yesterday and can't wait to get my hands on them - yippee!!!

pickle said...

All your new cards are lovely Stacey but this one and the copic color 36 are my absolute fave this one is so pretty and the copic 36 one for the lsuh colour combo
Kerry x

Amy said...

Ooooh... I love everything about this, the soft pretty colors, her paper pieced dress and your gorgeous coloring! Fab card!

Julie said...

Those papers are gorgeous, and so's your card

Joy said...

love your card for this anyone for anya challenge this week! you color so well and I love this image too! I may have to give this challenge a try this week! such pretty colors you chose to work with! TFS!

Sam said...

Cute card, love the papers, know what you mean about cutting into new papers, I usually break into a sweat! By the time I've plucked up the courage they are old stash LOL!
Hope all OK with you.
Sam x

Marcea said...

oooh these are gorgeous papers - what were you thinking of using them, rofl
Fab card sweetie - just delish in every way
-x-