Friday 2 October 2009

It's Just Basic ABC....

OMG, I am totally cream crackered already and I still have to get through today, the BIG day. Lets just hope everything goes smoothly and I can leg it out of the door at 4.30pm this afternoon as usual! Strangly, even though I am completely exhausted by the time I get home, I have still been crafting most evenings this week - more than usual actually! Now, this could be because I am massively behind with my responsibilities (!) or it could just be that it is de-stressing me... Who knows? But here is a 'just for fun' offering for you.......

I dug out one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders for this one and as I was using some Core'dinations cardstock, I was able to sand it with an emery board to highlight it a bit. I am also able to enter this card over at both Basic Grey and ABC as they are challenging us to emboss this week.

Goodie List........
Stamps: Magnolia.
Sentiment: Amy R 'Birthday Sentiments', in stock at Dies to Die For.
Paper: Basic Grey 'Wisteria'.
Cardstock: Core'dinations.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Nestabilities Tag Trio, ribbons and pearls from stash.

Hope you are all having a lovely week. I promise, I will be back to visiting you all soon! Thanks for sticking by me in the meantime though :o)

Pin It

7 comments:

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Stacey, love those BG papers and cute image too.

Can I ask you what card stock you use for Copics? I'm about out of my usual supply and want to try something new.

Thanks
Victoria
x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

what a lovely card! I love the coloring of the Tilda and her background. great job on the challenge! just love seeing your creations...have a wonderful weekend!

LilyPuss Cards said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge..

Jan..x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fab embossing

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Tracey said...

Fab card, love those papers :-)

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x