Sunday 11 October 2009

Anyone for Anya? Paper Piecing

I am determined to get myself organised so I am actually typing this up on Saturday night whilst watching the X Factor. Blimey, those judges are bickering tonight aren't they?! And what's Cheryl done to upset Simon?! Anyway...... Anyone for Anya? This week, we're paper piecing!
It's pretty rare for me to say this but..... I love how this one came out! I don't know if it is the funky papers or what but I likes it alot! AND, I can enter it in to a few more challenges as I followed Dawny's Papertake sketch and I used the charms that were required for Cute Card Thursday.

Goodie List........
Stamps:
Miss Anya 'Dressy', in stock at Dies to Die For.
Digital Paper: 'Flower Child' by Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon and charms from stash.

Hope you can join us this week!
Pin It

11 comments:

Victoria said...

This is so sweet Stacey! I adore this Anya and her spotty socks are so cute! I love paper piecing so this weeks challenge is a must for me I think! Hope you're enjoying your weekend?!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, Stacey!

Sorry it has been ages since I stopped by. Hope you're doing well!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is too cute Stacey!! Love her paper pieced dress!

Dawny P said...

Ohhh this is fab chick. Love the colours and I also like it a very very lot cute :)xxxx Hugs, Dawny xxx

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, fab paper piecing and lovely colours.
Julie x

Victoria said...

hats off to you - this rocks!

Those papers are gorgeous

Victoria
x

~amy~ said...

I love this one too :)

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Fab card Stacey, love the way you combined all the challenges. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Beth said...

Oh it's gorgeous Stacey! I love the bright funky colours and your doodling around the sentiment! I hope you are well!

Beth xx

Julie said...

Another very pretty card