Monday 5 October 2009

Anyone for a Day Late Anya?

Sorry girls, I'm a day late with my Anyone for Anya? DT card I'm afraid! I had the most manic week and then was ill all over the weekend so I couldn't be as prepared as I would normally like to be. But, without further delay, here is my offering....!

The theme this week is to pick an Anya which best resembles your personality. Well, as I am ALWAYS complaining that I am cold, this little lovely seemed perfect for this challenge!


Goodie List........
Stamps: Rain Snow & Shine by The Greetings Farm, available from Dies to Die For.
Sentiment: A digi sentiment - no idea where from though, sorry :o(
Paper: Cosmo Cricket.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Embellishments: Ribbon from stash.

Thanks for visiting!
Pin It

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Fab card Stacey...love the papers..TFS:)x

Victoria said...

Beautiful card Stacey! Love it. This is my favourite Anya from the Rain, Shine, Snow set and you've used that ribbon I so love again! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Beth said...

You'll never cath me being that disprganised!! ;-)
This is such a gorgeous card, I haven't cut up these papers yet but I think I'll now have too! Gorgeous colouring and sentiment too! I hope you're feeling better now!

Beth xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Stacey and coloured so beautifully. Love the matching sentiment and a great LO.
Clairexx

Debi said...

Very nicely done! Your colors are wonderful.

Emma Harrison said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours that you've picked. Fab font used on the greeting too.

Joy said...

great card! love that anya and the sentiment is perfect! great for the anya challenge! love the layout too. TFS!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Love it!!!
So delightful ;)