Wednesday 7 October 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #34

Phew! I'm a little bit late posting but at least I am posting on the right day for the challenge this time! The colours this week over at the Copic Colour Challenge are perfect for Christmas cards so I thought I would get my bum in gear and start making mine!

Isn't this stamp adorable?! It is one of my new ones from Tracy at Dies to Die For. I love this cutie and was so happy that I got a chance to ink him up! BTW, check me out, I even liquid appliqued the fur on his hat for an extra fluffy effect!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Pengiun and Tree by Gillian F Roberts, in stock at Dies to Die For.
Sentiment: Sassy Sentiments by MFT.
Paper: Stampin' Up!
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Liquid Applique and Stickles.

I'm off now to eat the lasagne Ali has lovingly made for me! Yum!
Pin It

14 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a sweet card Stacey! Love the traditional colours you've used with the cute penguin image! Looks like we're both getting a good head start on our christmas cards!
Hope you enjoyed your lasagne, it's my favourite dish!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Jenn said...

Absolutely adorable! :)

Victoria said...

fab - that's the first time I've seen liquid applique actually look like fur!

Victoria
x

Julie said...

What a cute card and beautifully coloured as usual

Patricia Garcia said...

Just Adorable! I love the papers, the image and your coloring is SUPER!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very cute image :o)
Jackie

Sarah said...

This is really cute Stacey, I love that lil penguin! You've coloured him perfectly and I love those fab papers you've used! I must make some more christmas cards (a card full stop would be a start!)
xx :0)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

a way cute card Stacey, fabulous image. well done on starting your christmas cards.xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie what a little stunner love this card
Hugs Jacqui x

~amy~ said...

super adorable sista!!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

What a cutie!!!

Amy said...

OMGosh! This is SO stinkin' cute... I love everything about it!

MarkerGeek said...

Totally adorable, I love this stamp. :)