Wednesday 26 August 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 28

I'm officially back in to my card making! Woo-hoo! So glad it didn't take too long. Luckily, my creative juices got flowing just in time for the Copic Colour Challenge! This week, I chose the colours - BG24, E47, R85. Now, these are colours I use all the time so I was quite happy using them. Just hope everyone else is!

Even though it may not look particularly spectacular, I'm a bit proud of this card actually.... As I've mentioned before, I sometimes really struggle pairing papers and totally envy people who can put all sorts of paper combo's together and make it look fab. I admit I'm getting better, but I never stray from one series or pad of paper. BUT, on this card...... I managed to combine 3 different BRANDS! Seriously impressed myself I have to say ;o)

Goodie List........
Stamps: Panduro.
Paper: Pebbles inc, K & Co, Doodlebug - Check me out!
Cardstock: Bazzill 'Kraft'.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Embellishments: Prima playmate flower and brad from stash.

Hope you are all well and that you are looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend as much as me!
Pin It

11 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wow Stacey this is just amazing! I adore the colours you've used and good job on mixing and matching the different papers! You just needed a bit of practice!Lol! I really am looking forward to the weekend! My brother gets marreid on friday so it's going to be a fun, family filled weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sarah said...

This is such a gorgeous card Stacey! Fantastic colours, perfect colouring and I love the papers. Well done you for perservering with it, I've given up for now!
I'm hoping that my tonsillitis will have cleared up before the weekend so I can enjoy it!
Have a good one yourself.
xx :0)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Stacey,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Janet said...

It's beautiful Stacey. you have done a fab job mixing the papers and your colouring is just wonderful!x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card. Love the image and your coloring which matches perfectly with the dp!
Hugs,
Cabio

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Stacey. Love the image you've used and the perfect colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, and fab job with the papers too.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy awesome papers! Love the colours, cool image and great layout!

Big hugs, Renata

Swaantje said...

Ohhhh Stacey your card is so cute.
I love the wonderful colouring of the cute image.

It's a perfect card !!

Thank's for your lovely comment on my blog

Have a nice day!
Hugs
Swaani

debby4000 said...

Oh how cute is this card, sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, so adore this image, you did a fab job mixing up the papers they co-ordinate perfectly! hugs Debx