Monday 17 August 2009

Great News & Getting There....!

Thank you so so much for all of the get well soon wishes you have sent me over the last week or so, you've really brightened my days. Thankfully the actual flu went in 2 or 3 days, but unfortunately, I have been suffering severe throat pain. The doctor looked at it this morning, a week after it all started, and told me that it looked like 'chopped liver'! Charming huh?! Anyway, although I'm still nowhere near fit, I went back to work today as I was climbing the walls at home!

I did however receive some very good news yesterday which perked me up no end...... I made the Anyone for Anya DT! I was seriously surprised as I applied ages ago, before I knew about my Whimsy position. But I'm so happy to be chosen and totally honoured to be working alongside such a lovely and talent group of ladies. I hope you can all join us next Sunday for our very first challenge :o)

I was also given this super sweet award by my lovely friend Vicky. Thank you sweetie! It's so hard to know who to pass this on to but I am going to go for...... Sheila, Shell, Beth and Sarah.
Thats it from me I'm afraid. I'm hoping to get back crafting ASAP but unfortunately, my mojo seems to have disappeared along with the piggy tail! Take care one and all ~x~
Pin It

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Congrats on the Anyone for Anya DT position Stacey, very well deserved! Hope your poor throat is on the mend real soon! Plenty of hot water with lemon and honey is my prescription! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new DT post. They are very lucky to have you.

Aw thank you for the award to. My first one I think.

Glad you are feeling better

Shell x

debby4000 said...

Congrats on you place on the DT looking forward to seeing your DT creations.
Glad you're feeling better.
luv
Debby

simplyfairies said...

well done Stacey, well deserved.... glad to hear your feeling loads better...

a belated something in the post for you!!

Sam said...

Congrats on the Anyone for Anya DT post, bring on those challenges!
Glad you are feeling a bit better now.
Went to the Bead shop today only to find it closed :-( had to do a lil trip to the Range and got some bargain stash so all was not lost!
Sam x

Sarah said...

Congrats on making the DT hun and thanks for the award, it's so sweet!
Hope you're feeling better now, sorry I've not been around for a while.
xx :0)