Monday 31 August 2009

Just Stamp with Fun!

Well, that 4 days off sure went quickly..... Good job I only have a 3 day week this week isn't it?! Got to use up that holiday somehow haven't I?! I did spend my time off wisely though with a nice amount of crafting and craft shopping! Also managed to combine 2 challenges.... the sketch from Stamp with Fun and also the theme of 'Ribbons & Bows' from Just Magnolia.

I have a bit of a confession to make. As much as I love my Magnolia stamps, I only actually own 2 of the older style ones which I bought ages ago! I know, shocking huh?! I have a tiny stack of precious images that friends have stamped for me and am rationing myself to them! I think I had better invest in some really, it seems rude not to doesn't it?!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Magnolia.
Paper: Some Like it Hot by Zoe Pearn from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Cardstock: Bazzill 'Kraft'.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Nestabilities, pearls and ribbon from stash.

So...I posted 4 days in a row.... must be some kind of record for me you know! Gonna take a break tomorrow though, before I am back Wednesday with another Copic Colour Challenge card!
Pin It

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card, great colour combo :o)
Jackie

Victoria said...

Stunning card Stacey. Gorgeous papers and love the out of bounds technique you've used with this Tilda! I only had 2 Tilda's until recently too and like you was relying on the stash that fellow crafters had sent me! I can highly recommend ordering the Magnolia stamp club kits. I have already had the summer kit and have cards on my blog made using them and I am now waiting for my fall kit to drop through my door. Hopefully this week!! It works out at roughly £26-£29 for the kit with postage depending on the exchange rate and you get 12-15 stamps in total in them, 6-7 of these stamps being figures. An absolute bargain I think you'll agree!
Hope you have a great day back at work. It's my first day at my new job today. Ooooooh nerve wracking!!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

tracy said...

love your card the background papers are fab and your colouring is stunning too!
tracy x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet Tilda and what wonderful colours and papers.
luv
Debby

Sam said...

Great card Stacey, love that Tilda image.
Like Vicky, I bought the summer kit and the fall kit was on the doormat when we returned from holiday, haven't had time to ink it up yet tho :-(
Sam x

AndreaM said...

A wonderful card! I love the way you color the Tildas! I became a follower of your blog... :-)

Greetings from Germany
Andrea

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stacey,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

~amy~ said...

super darling sista...your choices of papers are always perfect!

Patricia Garcia said...

I love , love your card its awesome. Your whole blog just inspired me.

Hugs Patricia

Nilla said...

Beautiful card with a lovely Tilda! Love your color combo! Hugs Nilla

Kim Dellow said...

Just beautiful, Love the colours. Kim

Bev said...

Wonderful card sweetie, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!love it !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team