Sunday 14 March 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Spring Time

Happy Mothers Day! For the first time in years, I actually get to spend Mother's Day with my lovely Mum - hurrah! I'm taking the lovely lady herself out for lunch and a spot of shopping. Really looking forward to it. Last year she got fancy glue as her pressie (DON'T ask....!) but this year she has a bundle of handstitched goodness heading her way. I've made her a snazzy little pouch for her phone, a matching little purse and a cover for her handbag tissues. Poor thing won't know what has hit her will she?!

This week at Anyone for Anya, the challenge is Spring Fever! We want to see your spring inspired cards. Now, I appear to have got a little confused with this one.... I went for the idea of fresh new shoots but appear to have ended up with a rather autumnal affair.......!

Not good is it?! I am clearly seasonally challenged. Oh well, at least my stitching is straight...... d'oh! Maybe not ;o)

Goodie List........
Stamps: Miss Anya Dressy by The Greeting Farm, available here from Dies to Die For.
Sentiment: Whimsy Oval Snippets by Whimsy Stamps.
Paper: Bloom & Grow by MME.
Copic Markers: E00, E43, E47, E49, E50, E51, Y17, Y21, YR04, YR07, YG03, YG63, YG67.

Hope you have a great day!
Pin It

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mum:) Sounds like she gets a bundle of goodness...what??!!! no pics??!!! I wanna see:)

I love your anya card...soooo sweet..she just *pops*

Emma Williams said...

Hope you both had a lovely time and Happy Mother's Day to your Mum!!

Love your card...it's just adorable!

Hugs, Emma x

Julie said...

A lovely card Stacey, beautifully coloured as always and great for any season. Hope you had a lovely day with your mum.

Tasha said...

Wow this is so pretty Stacey, beautiful colours
love tasha xx