Wednesday 10 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 55

Just a quickie from me tonight folks - I'm cream crackered and I need my bed! Just wanted to share my DT card for todays Copic Colour Challenge. The colours this week are C7, W7 and BG96 and they spoke the word 'boy' to me so I pulled out my trusty Edward!

I know, I actually made a boy card without needing too. Although that may have something to do with these fabulous new MME papers.

Goodie List........
Stamps: 'Edward' by TGF, available here from Dies to Die For.
Paper: MME 'Quite Contrary - Little Boy Blue', available here from Dies to Die For.
Copic Colours: E00, E11, E43, E47, E49, E50, G21, G85, G99, W1, W3, W5, W7, B93, B95, B97.
Tools & Embellishments: Buttons and embroidery thread from stash.

Right - night night, sleep tight, mind the bed bugs don't bite.....!
Pin It

13 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love the papers Stacey! and your colouring is fabulous as always!

Shaela said...

fabulous card!

Crystal said...

Stacey this is fabulous, I LOVE this image and what a great layout and perfect colors for him!!! Fantastic ard!

~amy~ said...

Fabbie masculine card!!

Victoria said...

Fab card as always Stacey! Love this CAS LO, perfect man's card!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sarah said...

Wow what a fantastic card, love everything, your colouring is gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute, fab card Stacey.
luv
debby

Kit said...

super cute card I love Edward :o)

Tasha said...

Fab Edward card! I love your colourwork and the fab layout
love tasha xx

Emma Williams said...

Adorable card, beautiful colouring and love the image!

It's perfect... :)

Hugs, Emma x

Judi said...

Great card, Stacey. Love it!!

Hugs from

Judi in Eastleigh xx

Beth said...

Hmm, I wonder why you chose the Edward stamp! Hee hee! (By the way, have you seen the Eclipse trailer - oh my god!!)
Anyhoo, this card is fabulous, such a funky style and layout!

Take care sweetie!
Beth xx

Janet said...

A lovely boy card and fantastic colouring! xx