Tuesday 30 March 2010

Whimsy Spring Baby

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm all excited today as I only have 2 days left of work before having a week off. Woo-hoo! I'm scheduling in some crafting, some clothes shopping, some eating, some crafting, some craft shopping and some more eating.... You get the idea!
Today I've got a wonderful Whimsy image to share with you! Our stupendously talented illustrator, Crissy Armstrong, has excelled herself again with this gorgeously clever carousel horse. Don't you just love the way the little foal nestles in against her Mum? Too cute!

I've realised lately that I am ridiculously predictable with colour. I always go for pinks and greens and yellows and turquoises..... Note to self: be more adventurous with colour!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Proud Mamma by Whimsy Stamps.
Paper: Doodlebug.
Copic Colours: C1, C3, C5, C7, E31, E33, E35, E37, R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG63, YG67, Y17, Y21.
Tools & Embellishments: Card candy.

I'm also entering this card in to a few challenges.....

Simon Says Stamp - Easter or Spring with Some Glimmer
Although you can't see it from this picture, there is actually glitter on the white frilly bit around the saddle. And I used some sparkly Core'dinations Gemstone cardstock too.

One Stop Crafts - Feeling Fruity 
I went for colour scheme rather than edible stuff, obviously!

Charisma Cardz - Spring Has Sprung

Stamp Something - Doodling

I hope everyone is enjoying the week and that you are all looking forward to that fabulous bank holiday weekend!
Pin It

12 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your colouring is stunning Stacey!
It's such a beautiful image and your doodled border is fab too! xx

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful card! Very refreshing with the dark hourse instead of all white ones. :)
xMarie

Crystal said...

Beautiful Stacey, WOW this is wonderful!!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Tara said...

WOW! This really is a stunning card Stacey and your colouring rocks!
Hugs Tara xx

Vee said...

A really pretty Spring card,stunning image. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Queen La Rubba said...

Oh My! So super gorgeous! Just stop'n by to say hello and tell you that I love your Mare and Foal card! So super gorgeous!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Hop on ver and enter in my cnady give away! I will send anywhere!

Deb said...

this is so pretty Stacey, your colouring is amazing, enjoy your week off! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, gorgeous work with the image and a wonderful card Stacey.
luv
Debby

Denimo said...

Well Stacey... I LOVE your card and the colors you've used. Predictable or not, they work!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

Itzuvit said...

This is such a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week! :)
Hugs Itzuvit xx

Maggie Bob said...

A simply stunning card - I love your colour scheme too.

Thanks for joining in at OSCC.

Maggie
xx

Tasha said...

Such a stunning card Stacey, i love the colours and the image is beautiful
love tasha xx