Friday 19 March 2010

This will be me this weekend......

... the cocktail part that is, not the turning 18 bit! I think those days are long behind me now, I'm afraid! So yes, this will be me on my friends hen weekend - my night time frock is even red too! Really looking forward to getting dressed up and going out for a good old boogie. It's been way too long!


As you can probably tell though, this card wasn't actually made to mark my drunken weekend away. No, it was really an order from one of my colleages for her neice. Really chuffed with how it turned out though as I'm loving this paper and can see that I am going to get loads of use out of this fab image!


Goodie List........
Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs.
Paper: 'Quite Contrary' by My Minds Eye, available from Dies to Die For.
Copic Markers: E00, E11, E50, R20, R22, R27, BG000, W5, W7, Y21, Y28, YR23.
Tools & Embellishments: Gems and computer generated sentiment.

Righty-oh, I'm off to finish my packing. I'm also planning of packing Ali off to bed and then sitting down to watch 'New Moon' which landed on my doorstep today - even though it isn't officially released until Monday! Don't you just love Amazon pre-ordering?!

Hope you all have a splendid weekend folks, I know I will!
Pin It

9 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! what a funky stamp,great card as usual,expect nothing less when I pay your blog a visit! Have a great boogie! Julie x

Crystal said...

How fun Stacey what a fabulous image!!!! Perfect for a birthday!

Christine said...

I Love it!

Its so bright, and i love the stamp!

I bet your colleague is impressed with it!

love Christine xx

Beth said...

This is fabulous Stacey! I love this funky image!
How did your DVD come so early??! I'm jealous although mine is on it's way after I pre-ordered on Play.com - can't wait! Have a fab time on the Hen Do!

Love Beth xx

Mary J said...

Fabulous dahhhling! My niece is turning 18 in a couple of months - think I'm gonna have to case this if you don't mind!! ;)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Stacey, brilliant for a 18th card.
luv
Debby

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's fabulous Stacey! great colouring and the paper is gorgeous!
Hugs
Nicola

Tasha said...

Fabulous card Stacey, love the image and paper
Have fun
love tasha xx

Andrea said...

ooh what a lovely card, it's just right for a 18th girlbirthday
hugs andrea