Wednesday 24 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 57

Oh my word, the week is flying past in a total blur. I just can't keep up at the moment! Consequently, this card was made at about 11pm last night.... nothing like a little bit of pressure now, is there?!

The challenge this week at CCC is to use G99, BV08 and E59. This isn't a combo I'd generally use a lot but I actually really enjoyed playing with it :o)
I also used the fab Dawny P sketch over at Papertake this week. I've said it before but I love Dawny's sketches - always so simple yet perfect! The sketch also gave me the perfect opportunity to use one of the gorgeous new images from CC Designs. All of these fab new stamps are available here from Dies to Die For. 

Goodie List........
Stamps: Party Emma - available here.
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps.
Paper: Making Memories.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.

Right, thats it from me. I'm really hoping I am going to get a chance to come and visit you all in the next day or so. I've got withdrawl symptoms from your lovely creations!
Pin It

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Stacey......this is soooo super cute!!!! I LOVE these colors!!! And she is soooooo adorable!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your colouring is fabulous Stacey!
She is so cute and I love those gorgeous funky papers!
Hugs
Nicola

Country Mouse said...

Your coloring is fantastic!!! Love the color combo you used, this card is adorable!

Sarah said...

Fab card hun, those CC images are just adorable!
Your colouring, as always is stunning!
xx :0)

Beth said...

This is fabulous, I love the bright colours - and normally my style of making my card on nearly the day of the challenge!
As for New Moon, I still haven't watched it!!! And don't really see myself getting time to until sunday - rubbish!! How about you?

Love Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Stacey what a wonderful card, adorable image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

Stacey this is beautiful!
love tasha xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful coloring Stacey!!! So sweet!! I just love this adorable image and your colors!!

Julie said...

love the colours Stacey, fab work.

Karen said...

What a gorgeous card Stacey. I used to have some of these papers (may even have some scraps left) and I just love them - such a cute image also.
Karen x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacey :-) the image is adorable and the colours are fab :-) The papers are just perfect too :-)

thanks for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Jodi said...

Aww, she is just too sweet!! I love the pretty coloring you did and the papers you used too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Deb said...

beautiful card, she is so sweet, have a great weekend, hugs Debx