Wednesday 17 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 56

Well, it's Wednesday. You know what that means! Copic Colour Challenge day! I was a happy bunny when this weeks colours popped up - thanks Karen! Karen chose BV02, G02 and B32 - such a pretty combo. This combo also gave me a very good excuse to purchase last year's Pink Petticoat spring papers that I've wanted for ages!

This card went a bit wrong to start with but luckily I was able to rescue it. I tried using chalk to give a funky background to the image but.... it just looked rubbish! So I reprinted my image, recoloured it and bunged it over the top! As good as new, don't you think?!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Girl Singer by InStyle.
Sentiment: Whimsy.
Paper: Spring Wishes by Pink Petticoat.
Copic Markers: BV00, BV02, BV04, G00, G02, G05, B32, W1, W3, W5, W7, YR23, Y21, E00, E11, E50, R20, R22.
Tools & Embellishments: Nestabilities, ribbon and button from stash, EK Success border punch.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately. I'm up to my eyeballs at work and have masses to do at home as well. I'm away all weekend on a hen so I'm feeling altogether frazzled! Thanks for stopping by though, I so love reading your lovely comments ☺
Pin It

5 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's very pretty Stacey! and I agree the colour combo looks fab!

~amy~ said...

I love the splashes of green!

Crystal said...

AWW Stacey what a fun image and these colors are wonderful!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Stacey, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

This is adorble Stacey - what a fun image
love tasha xx