Wednesday 3 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 54

Happy Wednesday! It's downhill to the weekend from here! Yippee! Today, I have some exciting news to share with you. I made it into the Sugar Nellie Spotlight! I was so chuffed to be asked and thankful that Zoe picked out some of my better efforts to showcase on the blog. Thank you so much for asking me Zoe and for your kind words in the write up. If only the photo could have been better.......! I've got a cold, it's my only excuse! ;o)

As it is Wednesday, it is also Copic Colour Challenge day! I think I picked the colours this week and for the first time ever, I actually enjoyed playing with them! Normally, I end up picking something random and then struggle. However, I'm stunned to say that this is one of my favourite cards that I have ever produced. I love it sooooo much!


Goodie List........
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil.
Sentiment: Whimsy Oval Snippets
Paper: Just Chillin' by Making Memories.
Copic Colours: E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, YG03, YG63, YG67, R20, R22, R81, R83, R85, YR07, YR23, Y17, Y21, BG15, BG34, BG49, W1, W3, W5, W7, B91, B93, B95, B97.

Yeah.... I used a LOT of Copic goodness on this one! Loved every second of it though and am mightily pleased with the end result ☺

Thats all from me, thanks for stopping by. Hope to get a chance to stop by your blogs tonight to say a quick hello!
Pin It

20 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my word,you've gone and done it again,My exclaims were heard around my house! You have such a knack of finding just the right Copic and paper colour match,I wish you lived around the corner so I could bring my stash round (or rather a small amount of it)and pick up a few of your tips.Yes,you are my this week's Hero! lol x

Andrea said...

hoi Stacey,
nice card, love the colors
gorgeous
hugs andrea

Shaela said...

just found your blog via the Sugar Nellie spotlight, and I am so glad! phenomenal card, your coloring is gorgeous and I love the layout. :)

Crystal said...

AWWW this is SOOOOO SWEET Stacey!! Fab colors and coloring..LOVE that image!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's GORGEOUS Steph! the colours are fabby! Congrats on your spotlight! I'm gonna go and check it out!
Hugs
Nicola

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Oooops! sorry Stacey! I think that I may have just called you Steph!
it's been a long day!

Nicki said...

Wow, so many colours.. and so beautifully used! Amazing colouring, gorgeous card.

Nicki, xx

jojo79 said...

No wonder it is you favourite card it is beautiful. Colouring great and I love the DP's.

Jo

xx

Sally said...

Hi Stacey,
Hope your well, thank you for your lovely comment.
Gorgeous card as always, love those yummy papers.
Sal. x

Neenie said...

Gorgeous card, Stacey! Your colouring is just incredible!!! Congrats for the SN Spotlight, quite right too.x :)

Victoria said...

I love this as well Stacey, so not surprised you do too! Fab colours and love the tearing of the paper! Your LO is so simple yet stunning! Congrats on the Sugar Nlelie spotlight, you deserve it, your cards are always gorgoeus!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Deb said...

so beautiful, so love how you coloured her, she looks amazing and love the torn papers! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Stacey, gorgeous image and colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

I've been so pants at commenting lately Stacey, I'm really sorry!
Your card is fabulous, I so love this image and the colours you've chosen are scrummy! Huge congrats on your SN spotlight too, woohoo!
Hugs Tara xx

Tara said...

I've been so pants at commenting lately Stacey, I'm really sorry!
Your card is fabulous, I so love this image and the colours you've chosen are scrummy! Huge congrats on your SN spotlight too, woohoo!
Hugs Tara xx
PS. Sorry about the previous comment.... my dd was signed in to blogger and I didn't realise, lol!
xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Jacilynn said...

soo gorgeous Stacey! I love this image and love her boots! great coloring as always!
x

Leann said...

Ooooooh, love this Stacey - it's just...*sigh*...perfect!
Congrats on the SN spotlight too :D
x x x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Really sweet, Stacey! And your colouring - amazing, as always!!
Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is good.
Hugs, Hege :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So fun and cute Stacey!! Love all the dps you used!