Wednesday 29 July 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 24

Do you have 'fallback layouts' that you pull out every time you need a quick card? Well, this is my one! I've been doing so much recently that I hadn't had time to make my card for the Copic Colour Challenge. So out came this old faithful layout :o)

Goodie List
Stamps: Miss Anya - available from Dies to Die For.
Paper: Basic Grey 'Pheobe' and Core'dinations CS.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Kaisercraft adhesive gems.

Sorry for the quick post, I'm on the Isle of Wight visiting my Mum and Dad and am hijacking their laptop!

Pin It

12 comments:

Beth said...

I can see why this is your fallback layout, it's fab! I have one too! Such a gorgeous card!

Beth xx

Julie said...

Lovely card Stacey, I think we all have some favourite layouts and yours is goodie. Hope you're enjoying your hols.

~amy~ said...

super sweet Stacey!!

Adele said...

Lovely card Stacey and perfect colouring!

Dingle.x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Stacey,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Stacey. Love your Anya and fab papers and detail!
Clairex

Sharon said...

Love the LO Stacey. Have just finished my card & will upload when I can get a decent photo. Has rained all day today in Leeds!!

hugs
Sharon x

Victoria said...

Just beautiful Stacey. Love your colouring and this is my favourite Anya image. Enjoy your time with your ma & pa!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, Miss Anya is so perfect.
luv
Debby

Sam said...

Great card Stacey, love that image and layout. Hope you are having great time on IOW. Enjoy the sun... its shining at the moment!
Sam x

Scrappinangler said...

Great sketch! I too have a fallback LO that I seem to use most of the time - We should start a post on SCS sharing our 'fallback' LO's and challenge others to share theirs and to try others and post them back to the thread! I might just pick up some other LO's that way! I am definitely going to try this one! Actually it is very similar to my fallback LO when I scrapbooked! I would love to know what colors you used for miss anya's hair if you are willing to share!

Thanks,
Tori

Sarah said...

This is a gorgeous card Stacey! A great layout too. The image has been beautifully coloured!
xx :0)