Sunday 5 July 2009

Olivia's Birdies

Yep, 2nd post of the day and I've actually got a card to share with you too! I made this one a week ago but have been galavanting so much this week that I haven't had a chance to share it with you until today. I'm afraid I am still completely hooked on this American Crafts paper, think I had better buy some more before it runs out.....!

I used the totally gorgeous "Olivia's Birdies" set from Dies to Die For for this card. It's the first time I have tried this grass effect and I have to admit, I'm fairly pleased with it - expect to see it pop up again on a card near you sometime soon!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Olivia's Birdies by CC Designs, from Dies to Die For.
Paper: American Crafts 'Everyday', Bazzill Smoothies CS.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon coloured with Copics, Nestabilities.

Right, I'm off to play with my new stash! Enjoy what is left of the weekend!
Pin It

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such thee sweet card Stacey...love American Crafts :)

Sheila Hallworth said...

LOVE that grass effect - wonderful. Might just have to pinch that ;)

Sheila x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Stacey,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jackie said...

Very cute card :o)
Jackie xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is really a sweet card! I esp. love the ground and grass, they look so cool!

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Stacey. I love this grass effect, just fab!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Michelle Short said...

This is so cute, I love it Stacey and what a great effect you have done with the grass! x

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So super cute Stacey!! Love your grass line!!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie what a cuite card, love those yummy papers and that image is so sweet
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, what a gorgeous little scene!
Hugs
Carole x

Tab said...

oooh fab card, love the sweet image and the colours and papers are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lavender Rose said...

Wonderful card,lovely bright papers, the grass is great too.