Friday 24 July 2009

A Too Late Stamp Something!

Oh dear. Would you believe I made this last Saturday to the Stamp Something sketch but forgot to upload it? It's so annoying when you manage to complete challenges and are then too late to take part isn't it?! Oh well, here it is anyway.....!

This little cutie was Ali's birthday card from me this year. The story is that we are both desperate to 'steal' the little westie that lives in the same block as us! But, as we could never truly steal him away from his probably very loving Mummy and Daddy, I decided this little scamp would have to do for the time being! My colouring is rubbish but, luckily, Ali loved it anyway!

Goodie List........
Stamps: Little Claire, Sentiment printed from PC.
Paper: Stampin' Up!
Ink & Colour: Memento, Copic markers and white gel pen.
Tools & Embellishments: Adhesive gems from stash.

Right, must dash, posting illegally again! Its my last day for 2 whole week (eeek! so excited!) so I suppose I had better go do something! Thanks for visiting me today and for any comments you might leave! ~♥~
Pin It

12 comments:

Jackie said...

At least you managed to make one, I didn't get the chance :(
Very cute card :o)
Jackie xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, love the cute doggie and the pretty papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Stacey,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Aww your card is so sweet, just love the little image and you have coloured it to perfection!
Hugs Tab xxx

Sally said...

Hi Stacey,
Gorgeous cute card as always. I have today in a clear out found an envelope full of images I put in a silly safe place to send to you ages ago (and forgot - out of sight & all) really sorry - I will post them next week, hope your ok, enjoy the two weeks off.
Sally. x

Sonia said...

Stacey this is the first time i have visiting your blog, wow what lovely cards you have made.
Hugs Sonia x

Sandra said...

Great card Stacey....how cute is he!,love the papers on this one too,
Have a lovely weekend,
San x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous and so cute.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Lovely card Stacey. x

Sarah said...

You did get a westie stamp then! Gorgeous card hun, love the papers and colours. I've wanted a westie for years and would call him Jack, but I don't think Bozzy would be too pleased!!
Have a fab weekend!
xx :0)

Janet said...

Lovely card Stacey! Your colouring is gorgeous as always!X

Carole said...

What a cute westie, beautifully coloured!
Hugs
Carole x