Sunday 26 July 2009

Friday Sketchers #62

Yippee! I've got 2 whole weeks off work! Whilst I am hoping to do lots of crafting during this time, I really couldn't get started today - I was too busy watching the F1 and the Swimming World Championships on the telly! However, between crashes and swims, I did manage to make a card for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge.
Something that has become completely apparent is that I have a bit of a pink fetish at the moment! No idea why, just seem to be drawn to it! And as soon as I received this gorgeous Riley image from Tracy at DTDF, I just knew he was going on a pink and brown card :o)

Goodie List........
Stamps:
'Couch Riley' by Hanna Stamps, available here.
Paper: RAK from Deanne and Bazzill 'Kraft' Cardstock.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Card Candy, ribbon, button & flower from stash.

Hope you all had a fab weekend and that you haven't had too much rain!
Pin It

15 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, those papers are yummy. :)
Sally. x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Stacey!love the pink and brown colour combo and it so suits the image,
San x

Victoria said...

So pretty Stacey. I too have a thing for pink, and it goes so well on this card with the brown and riley!
I've had a wonderful weekend with my family as it has been my mum's 5oth. Luckily the rain stayed away for the garden party yesterday!
Enjoy your time off work you lucky thing!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Stacey!! Those papers are delish and I love that flower and sweet heart button. Such a cute image that has been perfectly coloured. What a great layout, might have to see if I can have a go.
xx :0)

Anonymous said...

Really fun card! Love the 'pinkness' and the cool image!
Thanks for your message of congrats re sugar nellie...much appreciated.
Thanks, too, for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

Sarah said...

Me again! Just to say there's a little something for you on my blog.
xx :0)

~amy~ said...

well, pink rocks and so does your card!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I don;t usually go for pinks but love what you have done

Shell

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, sweet image and I love the pink colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Stacey,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

Your colouring is fantastic, a really lovely card.

Sheila Hallworth said...

What a yummy Riley. Lovin' all that pink!

Sheila :)

Sharon said...

Lovely card Stacey. Love the colour combo. There's a little something on my blog for you.
hugs
Sharon x

Beth said...

Ooh, I'm sooo jealous! I hope you enjoy every minute and maybe get a bit of sunshine - it is summer after all!?!
This card is gorgeous, Riley is so cute! And the colour scheme is really pretty!

Beth xx

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love pink and brown combos Stacey! Cute card and great coloring! Riley is just too cute!