Friday 17 July 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Rain, rain go AWAY! When is it ever going to stop?! I am so missing the sunshine.....! Never happy us Brits are we?! Anyway, enough of my whining..... just popped on quick to share my card for this weeks Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with you.

I simply adore this paper but I'm not sure that it loves me very much! I really struggled with it which is a bit of a shame. It was a lovely excuse to ink up my new set of Gorjussness though!

Goodie List........
Stamps:
Gorjuss' from Set 3 - by Sugar Nellie, Whiff of Joy Sentiments.
Paper: Papermania 'Blueberry Hill', Core'dinations CS.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Nestabilities, ribbon coloured with Copics, pearls, button and embroidery thread from stash.

Right, best go and cook the din-dinz! Take care chicks!
Pin It

13 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

This is so pretty, love the gorgeous papers which match your perfectly coloured image perfectly.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful card stacey. love the papers and the colouring of the image is wonderful

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Victoria said...

This is just so pretty Stacey. Love these new Blueberry hill papers, am so tempted to go and get some myself! I am so jealous that you've got the new GG3 set. I'm on a bit of a spending curb at the minute, got a holiday and a wedding to pay for so unfortunatley they'll have to go on my wish list!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stacey,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

I think your card is beautiful Stacey, love papers and matching colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
Clairex

Suzanne said...

Stacey this is gorgeous and I love both the papers and the image and everything works perfectly. Sue :o)

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorjuss card, love this image too, she is adorable :0) Beautiful papers too,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx
P.S. Zack already has the girls loving him, not because of his eyes tho yet, just because he has a sister and plays "girl" games ie: HSM! lol! kids eh?!

Jackie said...

Lovely card, super colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love that gorjuss girl she is fab and love the pretty papers too.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

Another Gorguss card Stacey. Love the colouring, you've certainly got to grips with those copics.
hugs
Sharon x

~amy~ said...

how super a-dorable Stacey!!!!

Sarah said...

Great card Stacey! Love those papers, they work so well together. Fab colouring on your new Gorjuss girlie!!
xx :0)

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oohhhhhhh.....perfect! Love it...xx