Monday 20 July 2009

Just a Spoon Full of Magnolia!

A post?! For the 2nd day running?! I know, doing well aren't I?! It had better be a quickie though as I am illegally posting at work......! So without further ado, here is my entry for this weeks Just Magnolia challenge (buttons!) which I made following the sketch over at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

By the way, whilst we are on the subject of Magnolia stamps, did you know that Tracy over at Dies to Die For now stocks Magnolias?! You can find a rather yummy selection here.

Goodie List........
Stamps: Magnolia.... no idea which one!
Paper: Stampin' Up! and Core'dinations CS.
Ink & Colour: Copic markers and white gel pen.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Dew Drops, buttons and embroidery thread from stash.

Right, better go before anyone works out that I am up to mischief!
Pin It

14 comments:

Sadilla said...

Very sweet this card, very pinkie!:)) I love the image you used and the colours you picked!
Sadia

Sarah said...

You're posting illegally at work and I'm responding illegally! I think it's Cross Stitch Tilda.
This is a gorgeous card Stacey, I love the colours and the yummy SU! papers!
xx :0)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stacey,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

HUgs Riet.x

Beth said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! I'm loving these papers too, I wish Stampin' Up was online! I hope you had a good weekend!

Beth xx

Elaine said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours you've used.
At least you can be illegal at work! My work pc suddenly won't let me pick up my personal emails and - sharp intake of breath- won't let me visit any craft shops anymore!!! I would blame my horrid boss, but I'm married to him! Hmm, could still be him trying to stop me spending!
Lots of love
Elaine xx

Victoria said...

Another adorable card Satcey. Love the sweet SU papers with this gorgeous tilda!
Enjoy your week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

cats whiskers said...

What a great card Stacey, love the colours and your fabulous colouring, thanks for joining JM this week with such a lovely card
Hugs Jacqui x

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Oh this is adorable Stacey!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda card, wonderful papers.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

This is very pretty and beautifully coloured as usual.

Mina said...

Stunning card Stacey, love your perfectly coloured Tilda and Pink too you just couldnt get better than that...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Hello,

Cette carte est très belle, toute en douceur.

Valou

Rach said...

a great card Stacey. lol @ your posting illegally...
your card is so sweet love the colouring and the button detail. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Wow, what a deish card babe - love the colours and layout. Perfect colouring of sweet lil Tilda too xx