Sunday 5 July 2009

Wonderful Friends and Lovely Stash!

I'm so sorry I've been AWOL over the last couple of days, I'm afraid to say that I have been having far too much fun to blog! I had the most brilliant birthday, it was my bestest in years.


I had a great time shopping with my Mum. We got lots of bargains, drank lots of coffee and stuffed our faces to the max! Sheer bliss! The face stuffing continued in the evening as Ali took me out for dinner. We had slightly too much wine (hiccup!) but it made for a very entertaining walk home and for once, I'm pleased to say, it wasn't me that ended up with blisters from unsuitable footwear!


I had some fab presents from my family (Wii Active, money, clothes, CD's, DVD's etc) and some truly gorgeous cards and (amazingly generous!) gifts from my crafting chums. I thought you might like to see the wonderful goodies I was sent........


These pics have uploaded a little on the small side, but if you click on them, the should enlarge and you will be able to see them in their full glory!



Last but not least, I want to say a massive thank you to Tracy. Not only does she spoil me on a regular basis through my DT work for Dies to Die For, she has totally spoiled me with my birthday gift..... Not only did she send me this ENORMOUS pile of gorgeous Basic Grey papers, I also received something that has been on my wish list for a while..... a very lovely Dahlia stamp from The Greeting Farm! Thank you so much Tracy!

Didn't I do well?! Not only that, I travelled up to the Art Stamps show in Newbury yesterday and treated myself to a little more stash! Amongst other things, I bought some lovely Stamposaurus stamps, some WoJ sentiments, new ink pads, even MORE delish papers and some Craftwork Cards stash. However, the best thing about the day for me was to meet up with some of my lovely bloggy friends - Sarah, Sam and Bev.

Sarah - Thanks for being so patient with me whilst I wandered around and around, dithering over what to buy! Was lovely to finally meet you!
Sam - Hurrah! You finally bought some Copics! Hope you love them as much as I do!
Bev - Fab demo my lovely, did the maths questions last the full 2 days?!

Thank you all once again for making my birthday such a special one.
P.S. I'll be back later with a card! ~♥~
Pin It

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how lucky are you Stacey?!!

Glad you had a lovely birthday, you deserved it!

Yay for buying Craftwork Cards stash, which goodies did you get?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday. Looks like my card to you has gone awol in the post.....gggrrrr.

Lovely cards and pressies, you deserve it


Shell

MarkerGeek said...

Glad you had a lovely day, Stacey! Looks like you've been totally spoiled - brilliant! :)

~amy~ said...

I'd say you did fabulously...happy belated birthday sista!

Victoria said...

Sounds like you had a fab birthday Stacey! Lots of lovely cards and pressies! Then you topped it off by going to Newbury, lucky you!!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Sounds and looks like you've had a great birthday being spoiled. Quite right! That's what birthdays are for. Enjoy playing with all of your new goodies! Hugs, Lainy xxx

Natalie said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday Stacey. You got some gorgeous cards. x

Michelle Short said...

So happy to hear you had a lovely Birthday, all those cards look lovely :0) You deserve it and glad you had a good time at Newbury too! x

debby4000 said...

Sounds like your Birthday lasted for days. Glad you had a good day, sorry that I missed you on Saturday.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day...gosh..what fabulous cards and presents.......enjoy them all!
Hugs
Carole

Bev said...

Wish I had knows it was your birthday sweetie, belated happy birthday!!

Yes the maths lasted two days, my flipping brain (the single cell remember) was well fried by last night rofl xxx

Julie said...

I'm sorry I missed your Birthday Stacey, its lovely to know you had a great time and got lots of lovely goodies and cards. It's a bit late I know but happy happy birthday from me.